Friday, September 20, 2013

Ello there!

Hey there everybody! Xander here, giving you an update on things!

Boss is on a trip right now, some business between the Brazilian and Puerto Rican proxies.

Things have been fairly normal (as they can be) around here. Lu's quiet, Xerath's super duper smart, and Eta's a big ol' meanie pants.

OH! And that Bill guy is playing a BUNCH of fun pranks on us! He made Lu's shampoo turn her hair pink (completing the stereotypical asian girl look), made everything Eta owns either meltable or edible, messed with Xerath's sciency stuff I don't understand, and made my guns start shooting gumballs during a firefight. Psst, I still won. And there's been a lot more on Boss...well Jeremy to be exact but who's paying attention!

This is the part where I start talking about my good pall Sanna. Just so ya know, I'm always here to talk, can't leave a fellow english woman hanging right? If you start to feel better about being near people, we REALLY need the have a cuppa. Heck, I'll even treat ya to a fancy shmancy dinner, you earned it in my book!

Kelevra, I like yas for helping out Sanna, so I'm not too bitter about you trying to kill us (your guys over here are real pushovers, just sayin). And Boss is really excited about you guys' fight, and the chess match obviously. He hasn't had a good fight in a loooooooong time.

Hmmm...I think that's all.

Well, Ciao!

#Xander

7 comments:

  1. Oh, to have a cuppa and a nice dinner right now... I'll think about it. I'm getting back to England soon. I'm still not very good around people, though, actually today I accidentally scared a charity worker thinking he was an enemy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, once your feeling up to it I'll be there! I'll treat ya to whatever you like!

      I might visit my mum and dad while in England anyway.

      Delete
    2. You're*. Stinkin keyboard.

      Delete
    3. Yay! I hope it is soon! You, sir, have just made my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Well as long as I'm back in commission.

    I figured I might as well check up on you and JP again.

    How are you all doing?

    I noticed bad things happened while I was gone.

    Lots of bad things.

    Lots of people dead.

    It's a shame.

    At least what I'm doing now might be able to save a few lives.

    Good luck, guys.

    ~The Third

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's nice to see you Lisa. I'm doing as fine as I can be right now. A lot of people died, including Twitch. You remember him? You complained about him screaming sometimes.

      And you have a LOT to catch up on. Sanna, pHIL, Morningstar, Incognito, Kelevra, Rose, and more people.

      I hope you can save lives. Just make sure one of those ways isn't killing Kelevra, me and him have a fight coming up.

      Also, if you see a floating, demonic, asshat named Bill tell him to fuck off.

      -Veigar

      Delete
    2. Bill Coyote CipheriusSeptember 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

      You wound me.

      Delete