Saturday, July 27, 2013

...found him pHIL...

Music

I found him pHIL but.......seriously what the fuck....

Straight to the point, Twitch is dead. But not in any way I would have expected.

I got from one side of the world to the other in a record 4:37. Instantly began scouring the city. Followed the blood trails on the sides of the buildings. They lead into one of those alleyways that start out narrow but open up into a big squared off place where they put dumpsters and trash cans.

It was a massacre.

From what I could process at the time it looked like there was about 70-80 bodies, including the cold brats servants, proxies, hollowed, and runners, I was expecting those. But what really took me for a loop was that there were fucking timberwolves there. That's when I saw what was there besides bodies.

The alley was split cleanly in half, one side frozen, the other littered with bullets and scorch marks. On the far wall was Twitch's body, sitting against it with his knives embedded in his eyes all the way to the hilt, the fine line between zones going straight through his middle. Instead of the blood flowing down his face it went to the side and up the wall, forming a mural of the Twin Triangles above Twitch's head.

This means Archangel most likely took his soul. That doesn't mean Cold Boy didn't fight for it though.

After everything is cleaned up and I finish up with Med's experiment I'll go bury him in his family's graveyard back in America.

Veigar signing out.

4 comments:

  1. Holy shit.

    RIP Twitch, what a horrible way for you to go, you didn't fuckin deserve that. I mean you didn't comment very often on my blog, but when you did it was funny and brightened my day, I mean you coulda said something assholish but you didn't and that means a lot these days.

    RIP all those children of the cold, proxies, Timberwolves and runners too, y'all had to be important to someone after all, what an absolute shit shit shit way to die. No one deserves that.

    Veigar please please take care of JP, Phil and Xander and the rest of them. Something tells me you may not have seen the last of the Archangel and Jack Frost's twatty grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking shit. Calling my people back in, for all the good it'll do. I'm sorry. He didn't deserve that. Fuck.

    If the archangel is around, this is gonna go from bad to worse. I'll most likely be in meetinfs much of the time, give me an Email if you want in. After all, this affects you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is why no one comes over for tea any more... he waylays them... :( :( :'(

    ReplyDelete