Sunday, June 2, 2013

Interrogation.

"Okay Cameron, I'm going to ask you a few questions."

"FUCK YOU XERATH!"

Xerath was doing the interrogation while I was out on a solo mission but he recorded the audio to write down here.

X: Who do you work for?

C: Your mom.

X: Jokes on you my parents were gay.

C:....Fuck you.

X: How much were you paid to capture Veigar?

C: For one. I was capturing Jeremy. And I was paid $500k.

X: Why Veigar.

C: I don't ask questions questions. I just do my job.

X: Why do you only hate Master but not other fears?

C: Because he seems to have done the worst and he killed my entire town when I was little.

X: Revenge or dumbassery?

C: Both. I will find a way to kill Slenderman one day.

X: Idiot. The only things that can possibly kill master are other fears and 682. But the foundation lost track of it decades ago.

C: What's this, '682'?

X: I'm asking the questions here. Did you know who Veigar was before the job.

C: Of course, I know who most of the high-end proxies are. I just didn't know he shared a body with that bumbling fool.

X: That's all we needed to ask for now. I am now required to gouge your eyes out with a rusty spork.

C: Wait what no- AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

So we didn't get much about who he works for again. But we know that they REALLY wanted me if the paid him five hundred thousand dollars.

Veigar signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment