Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another move.

Since it seems so popular these days, here's some music.

Due to our location being compromised we had to move again.

We are currently riding in our transportation to our new base. Same we had to leave Cameron though. It was funny watching him bump into things while covered in bandages.

I did some field work the other day and found out that the same group who's been constantly kidnapping me was up to no good. They planned to steal some very valuable and informative information about major proxy headquarters around the world. And no one steals my documents. No. One.

So I blew them up. Or at least I blew the foundations of the building off causing it to collapse on them.

Twitch has been progressively getting weirder though. And by weird I mean he hasn't screamed about his desire to ride bicycles made of meat in a whole week.

Veigar out.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, this song. It's like the Proxy Theme Tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Explosives. If I survive long enough, one day can you please teach me how to use them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I did some field work the other day and found out that the same group who's been constantly kidnapping me was up to no good." You couldn't figure out they were up to no good by the fact that they were constantly kidnapping you? Oh, sweetie, your brain probably tastes terrible...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By up to no good I meant they were planning another attempt at me.

      And I imagine that grey matter would taste quite awful.

      -Veigar

      Delete
  4. nit sure who is active, so posting to both. meetingplace w/ xander changed due to leak; 3:00 AM @ oxhey park, watford

    ReplyDelete