Sunday, March 9, 2014

So very close.

I'm so close to finally being rid of that fucking asshole demon. I was going to go after him slowly, make him suffer a bit.

But then my family (I can safely say I trust my group that much now to call them that) started reporting that they were all getting nightmares and visions of mind breaking proportions. I don't appreciate you fucking with them Bill

don't appreciate you fucking with them Bill. You don't fuck with my family Bill. You fucked with it when you killed Twitch, and that was already enough. But when you keep insisting on being an annoying little cunt...

I will find the most spiked cactus and longest cactus in the world, make sure every single needle is coated in some form of poison, and shove straight up your ass and START TWISTING!

HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU ABSOLUTE COCKBITE?! I'VE CALLED IN JUST ABOUT EVERY GOD DAMNED FAVOR I HAD TO GET THIS ADVANTAGE! AND I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE IT!

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE THE ATTENDANTS ON YOUR ASS 24/7?! HOW 'BOUT IT YOU FUCK?!

Your going to die Bill, and you will be the only kill I shall ever relish in.

I can't wait to fill your hat with shit.

9 comments:

  1. i may need your help, if you're willing to offer it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you before, but when you followed Bill, it shook me. especially given what happened to your team.

      Delete
    2. Forgiveness was given before it was asked for. As my last living friend, I will help you however I can.

      Delete
    3. thank you, my friend.
      do you want to hear the details in person or shall I lay it out online?

      Delete
    4. Whichever you prefer.

      Although if we do meet in person...

      I'll warn you in advanced that I've changed. A lot.

      Delete
    5. i still have things to work out, would you mind waiting a bit? I really don't want to fuck this one up.
      and hey, you're not the only one who's changed. but thanks for the warning.

      Delete
    6. Sorry, but I'm not gonna take up your offer of help. An opportunity came up, and I took it. Didn't have time to get word out.

      Delete