Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Emotion.

What is it?

Emotion is a psychological presence within our mind that reacts differently depending on the situation your being currently is in. Violently, pleasantly, or neutrally.

Happiness, Joy, Glee, Anger, Rage, Hate, Jealousy, Sadness, and of course the most powerful of them all,

Love.

These are only a few of the infinite expansion of it.

We have all felt these at some point or another. Some see them as a restraint, others....

They see it as power.

When a being is stripped of it's emotions (I.E. Hallowed) they essentially become puppets. Or they are too broken to function properly.

Some have chosen to simply ignore any signals the brain gives them in situation emotion runs rampant.

Others embrace it and use it to their advantage.

"Why the sudden emotion monologue?" you may ask. The answer is simple.

I figured out every member of my main family (Mother, Father, siblings) were killed. The house collapsed and crushed them while sleeping, killing them instantly, so at least there was no pain.

All ties that bound my existence to theirs were cut long ago, but I still care about them. That's why I simply left with our body without a word the instant Master inducted me.

I didn't want them to get involved. They didn't deserve it.

A few of you may remember in one one of the fools posts that he got a letter from our family.

I never got to read it.

Once I got control back I saw that the fool BURNED THE DAMN LETTER! I never got to read THE LAST WORDS MY FAMILY WROTE TO US! I almost considered killing myself then just to spite him.

But I didn't.

I'm going to leave off here for now.

And I swear if any of you say anything. I will make sure you die very slowly,

and very painfully.

4 comments:

  1. We all have our losses. We simply expect them by this point. And yet, it doesn't dampen the blow any more.

    I'm sorry, JP.

    No. I'm sorry, Veigar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I don't need sympathy.

      Trust me, when JP gets control back he will take it much worse than I have.

      -Veigar

      Delete
  2. How irritating. I have to login to Lisa's account to speak to you.

    Emotions are what makes humans strong but also what makes them vulnerable to The Master and myself. Fear and anger especially though depression can be an equally useful motivator at times.

    I'd say something stupid like: "Your despair feeds me" but I'm not currently in the mood to play human today.

    ~The Second.

    Addendum: Desire for money, power, etc... and sadistic joy are effective in turning people to our side but I'm hesitant to call those human. I stand by my earlier statement. Paraphrased: "There is no room in The Master's ranks for diseased minds. They may serve a role but as soon as their usefulness is gone they should be put down like a crazed animal."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. Never got around to messing with the blog settings. Fixed it so you can do 'Anon' now.

      I never really joined for anything other than hatred for the people around me. Of course I wanted some power though, who doesn't?

      Also, I agree. Broken minds and useless people should be put down. If they can't function than what's the point in them being alive, right?

      -Veigar

      Delete