Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The group.

So. As per request.

A list of The group (real name in progress):

_________________________________________________________________________________
List of deceased:

Theta: Traitorous fuck actually had a future in this. To bad so sad. Died at the age of 25.

Iota: It was necessary. He needed to die in order for phase one to complete itself. Died at the age of 19.

Ferad: My partner from when I was new and the first member besides myself. He's the only one I'll miss. Died at the age of 15.


The living ones:

Xerath: The wisest of us. A great tactician and makes some awesome tea.

Epsilon: If any of you read Konaa's blog. Imagine Obstruction but smaller and faster.

Eta: My right hand man. Extremely resourceful.

Lu: Only girl in our group. I swear she never has facial emotion. Great at getting information.

Twitch: If you can guess from his name. He's a crazy fuck! And a sneaky bastard at that.

Xander: "I'm British!"

And finally, me! Veigar: Mastermind of The group and Path navigator extraordinaire!

Missing (Not sure if dead):

Graven: Literally disappeared right in front of my face. Haven't seen him in 2 years as of October 16th.
_________________________________________________________________________________

And a side note. Twitch got a hold of a butchers knife and he chopped off my left hand by accident.

I'm grateful that I'm right-handed.

But Xerath got.....scientific on us and made me a robotic one. He says that I won't be able to move it for three days but after that it should be better than my old one.

.....Oh my god........BRILLIANT! To the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment