Saturday, November 17, 2012

More events?

Before I say anything else,

This is place awesome.

 So when The Second left us part of the complex fused with The Path, my room included. Now there is this aesthetic of building mixed with forest that looks pretty amazing. But I have stumbled into the pure path and plan to go back to the remaining area of the complex once I find a proper place to path out, take my group, and go elsewhere to continue my plans to become singular. Lisa is here as well but I have my doubts we'll bump into each other.

And to Noah/Mira/Other Eyes, about your comment on my last post,

I knew I was being watched by you guys, I just never did anything to concern you until now. Many beings and groups have watched or taken an interest in me. For example, both The Cold Boy and The Rake started bothering at some point. Master put a stop to that though.

Nemesis Counter? HA! I let them watch me! I could put a stop to that in an instant! Don't take me for a fool.

1 month and 4 days until the day of reckoning.

5 comments:

  1. Oh why aren't you just a cute little boasting puppet? I love when the kind like yours die among us, it's so nice to look into their eyes and see oh how deliciously wrong they were this whole time! But do not take that as a threat, take it as a compliment, though I do not see how you would be able to take it as a compliment but that's not my concern now is it!?

    Keep following doggy, just like oh so many other colleagues, just like so many others.

    Ta ta for now ;)

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who you are, and frankly don't care, for I am not boasting. I did know they were watching me, I just didn't care until now.

      And the thing about Nemesis Counter? Some of the higher ups owe me some favors. If they can't do it only Master could.

      But...I've seen what they can do. They terrify me honestly.

      -Veigar

      Delete
    2. Good, for fear is the first step to chaos, the next step from chaos is to destruction, from destruction comes nothing. Greatest philosophy right there.

      And there's a reason why you don't know me, apparently you and I are working on completely different sides of the world, I asked, from what I heard, your a nasty piece of work, I like that, really do. But there's only one tiny bit that makes me kind of disappointed that such a talent is never going to grow because of your "Limitations".

      Hey but who knows? Maybe the world will explode two times, huh? Would so love that ;).

      - Kelevra.

      Delete
  2. Oh sure, you knew we were following you. Just like how you claimed to be working with our Father. And how you claimed to have sent us cupcakes.

    -Noah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Veigar did know. I look in his (HAHAHAHA) diary all the time.

      2. He wasn't working WITH him. Master MADE him archive all of your Father's reports.

      3. We didn't send YOU a cupcake(s) (sorry). We sent Raggedy one. But the Mailman fucked up (like they always do for us *sigh*) and sent it to some place near him. But not to him.

      *JP

      Delete